Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I will always be there for you,
and I hope you will be there for me too,
for our friendship can never be broken,
I will remain loyal through all the good and the bad,
and in the end we will be glad,
because without you I am nothing,
as you are nothing without me,
we fill the space a lover couldn't fill,
for we hold each others secrets that we would never spill,
and the day you're gone, part of me goes too,
because I wouldn't want to be here with out you,
Best friends forever you and me,
nothing could ever change that; it's destiny!

3 comments:

Shruti said...

hey..
thanx for the comments :)

Aashi said...

I know you are there for me just like the poem and i will always be by your side even if you want to alone.............

Aashi said...

the poem has the right meaning of the word friend............... and hope this friendship of our never dies