Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Walk with me my dear friend

Walk with me my dear friend. .

My Friend please walk with me hand in hand.

Lets watch the sun shine down and kick up all the sand.
Lets watch the waves roll in and in.
Lets sit there and think of how much we have been though.
No matter if its bad or good..
Lets think in the peacefulness.
Feeling the spray of water spring all about on our faces.
Tell me how your day has been and what you plan to do.
Tell me how your life is going so i can have the best picture of every moment.
Surrounded in my mind will be thoughts of only happiness.
All of which will be of us growing, knowing each other more and more.
Since you are my friend I want to know what makes you cry
I want to know what makes you happy,
I want to know every thing that makes you feel like sparks are gonna fly.
When a boy touches your hand or runs his fingers though your hair,
Does anything they do give you a feeling so true..?
You don't have to tell me everything,
And even if you don't.
I'll still have that picture,
Drawn perfectly in my mind.
Of the most wonderful loving friend,
In all the world i could ever be able to find . . .

aha !!! my 50th post on my blog ;) To all of you by friends. Thanks for being there for me :) Love u all !!!
Kshitij

3 comments:

Mahek said...

very sweet...
and congratulations for ur 50th post. :)
keep postin .... :D

Kshitij said...

Dhaniyawad :D

hum apki manokamna poori karne ke kosis karenge :p

Anonymous said...

Congrats mate :) keep up the good work and spread the wisdom and love. :D